Online application for admission to Class LKG
Academic Session 2019-20
Dear Parents / Guardians
Applications for admission in LKG should be made online through the online admission form available on the school website www.ourladyfatima.org from 3rd January 2019 to 08th January 2019.
- Please log on and follow the instructions given on our website to fill online registration form.
- Children born between 1st October, 2014 and 30th September, 2015 are eligible for admission.
- Fill in all the required information as indicated in the form. Incomplete form will not be accepted.
- Form processing charges Rs. 500/- (non refundable to be paid online and no Cash/DD/ Cheque will be accepted.
- Kindly scan and upload online (from 3rd January 2019 to 8th January 2019), recent family photograph of the child sitting at the centre .
Please take a printout of the Registration Form and submit it in the school office along with self attested photocopy of the following documents.
- Birth Certificate issued by any competent govt. authority like Municipality. (Certificate issued by the Hospital will not be accepted)
- Address proof (Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Electricity bill/ Driving Licence, Any one)
- For Alumni- School leaving certificate / Passing Certificate of Mother/ Father
- Sibling proof – Photocopy of the latest mark sheet of OLF School.
- Qualification of Father/ Mother- certificate of the last qualifying exam.
- Recent family photograph of the child sitting at the centre.
- For Christians- Baptism Certificate.
Dates for submission of Forms: 05/01/2019 to 10/01/2019. Time: 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
No forms will be accepted after 10.01.2019.
- Filling up the application does not guarantee admission.
- Form with wrong / incomplete information will not be considered.
- The registration form is not transferable.
- Any pressure or recommendation that is brought to bear on the school authorities will automatically disqualify this application.
- The school does not accept any donation for admission.
- The decisions carried out pertaining to the admission process are totally under the preview of the admission committee/ management. It’s decision shall remain final and binding and not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular child.
- Once the admission process is complete , no refund of any fees will be made.
- Date of Birth once registered cannot be changed/ altered.