Dear Parents / Guardians
Applications for admission in LKG should be made online through the online admission form available on the school website www.ourladyfatima.org from 1st January 2018 to 15th January 2018.
- Please log on and follow the instructions given on our website to fill online registration form.
- Children born between 1st October, 2013 and 30th September, 2014 are eligible for admission.
- Fill in all the required information as indicated in the form. Incomplete form will not be accepted.
- Form processing charges Rs. 300/- (non refundable to be paid online and no Cash/DD/ Cheque will be accepted.
- Kindly scan and upload online (from 1st January 2018 to 15th January 2018) photocopies of the following documents with online Registration Form.
- Recent family photograph of the child sitting at the centre.
- Birth Certificate issued by any competent government authority like Municipality.
(Certificate issued by the Hospital will not be accepted)
- Address proof (Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Electricity bill/ Driving Licence -any one of them)
- For Christians- Baptism Certificate ( to be brought at the time of interaction )
- For Alumni- School leaving certificate / Passing Certificate of Mother/ Father.
(to be brought at the time of interaction)
- Sibling proof – Photocopy of the latest mark sheet of OLF School. (to be brought at the time of interaction)
- Qualification of Father/ Mother- Certificate of the last qualifying exam. (to be brought at the time of interaction)
(Please note : Original copies of all documents and photograph that are uploaded need to be brought at the time of interaction.)
Kindly note :
- Filling up the application does not guarantee admission.
- Form with wrong / incomplete information will not be considered.
- Any pressure or recommendation that is brought to bear on the school authorities will automatically disqualify this application.
- The school does not accept any donation for admission.
- The decisions carried out pertaining to the admission process are totally under the preview of the admission committee/ management. Its decision shall remain final and binding and not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular child.
- Once the admission process is complete, no refund of any fees will be made.
- We do not have any cancellation policy.